Monday, April 7, 2014

TYE DYE FOR TEES: post 21

    This week during in-class 20 time, eveyone gave a preview of their 20 time talk at the end of the year. It was pretty interesting to see what everyone has workered on, and how they are applying it to their speech.
    Our speech is broken up into three parts, and each part represents what we should have accomplished through our project as well as our analysis. I personally, mostly have an analysis. Although this speech is going to be tedious and hard, it is a perfect way to reflect on what I learned. This specific assignment is a good example of what assignments should be like. This assignment allows students to be creative and allocate thoughts on their own from personal experiences and situations. This class is a perfect solution to an on going problem in our education system. It is my belief that if more classes were like this one, you would see more successful children. By successful I mean, happier, more intelligent, more self driven students, as well as more active participation. This specifically, is a topic I would like to talk about in my speech a lot as a solution to the problem. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ryley, my name is Monica and I am from the University of St. Joseph. I think you are doing a great thing. I think it is a great thing that you are creating ways for students to be creative. I cant wait to read more about your progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Monica, I'm glad you have enjoyed what I've written so far, and thanks for the support!

      Delete